Do you have the idea that the caster wheels of your office chair can impact, scratch, and leave dings on your hardwood floors?
One of the most convenient ways to secure your hardwood floors is through the rubber chair mat. A rubber chat also offers other benefits such as mobility, security, relief of knee, and leg pain. So, a rubber chair mat for hardwood floors also assists in preventing the back pain, leg pain, and lower extremity pain – just by moving in an office chair.
When you are selecting a chair mat for hardwood floors, you must ensure a rubber chair mat.
What Is The Best Chair Mat For Hardwood Floors?
Following are some of the best chair mats for hardwood floors:
1. OFM Essentials Collection 36″ x 48″ Chair Mat with Lip for Carpet (ESS-8800C)
With its plush, thick, and sturdy plastic desk, the OFM Essential provides the most extensive protection. This is a best-seller product, which is also available at quite affordable rates.
- The OFM Essentials secures your hardwood floors effectively from the scratch marks of the caster wheels.
- The carpet is wear-resistant. It is a durable carpet mat, which does not fall apart easily.
- The OFM Essentials has anti-skid features and ramped edges. So, you can roll in your chair comfortably.
- The texture of the floor mat promotes the ergonomic design of the office chair.
- The floor mat has a gorgeous design.
2. AmazonBasics Polycarbonate Chair Mat For Hard Floors – 30″ x 47″
The AmazonBasics Polycarbonate Chair Mat For Hard Floors provides maximum protection around your workstation. The chair mat has safe backing, which protects the hardwood floors against the spillage of the liquids. The chair mat has useful features, which have driven it up to the best-seller position.
- The chair mat resists against the high impacts, which rescues the floor against scratches, dings, and dents most effectively.
- The chair has easy-gliding features. So, you can glide in your chair without damaging your expensive hardwood floors.
- No chemicals are required to clean the chair mat. The floor mat can be cleaned easily.
- It is a rectangular chair mat, which gives extra space for you to move and glide your office chair.
- Your chair mat comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Are Rubber Mats Safe For Hardwood Floors?
There are many discussions that pose that the rubber mats are unsafe for the hardwood floors. The propositions say that the rubber mats leave marks on the hardwood floor, which furthermore deteriorates the surface area of the hardwood floor.
Some go even to say that the rubber mats cause also discoloration of the hardwood floors. All of these claims are correct, but there is an easy solution to these problems.
The rubber mat is padded at the bottom, which maintains a good distance between the rubber mat and the hardwood floors. So, rubber mats are for the hardwood floors only when you use a safe-rug pad.
Hi, I am John M Mafeen. I am the founder of www.floormatreviews.com. I am a professional blogger and content writer. I love to write floor mat reviews on my blog. I am publishing my reviews and buying a guide on this blog.